Close To My Heart products are shipped to the continental United States by Federal Express (FedEx), to the non-continental US by United States Postal Service (USPS) Priority Mail, and to Canada by Landmark and FedEx International Economy.
- All orders are shipped from Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062, US
- Standard in-house turnaround time for most orders is 2 to 10 working days from the time the order arrives at Close To My Heart. Special shipping options do not affect in-house turnaround time.
- Once your order has been submitted, you may not cancel or change it.
For both US and Canada, shipping rates are calculated using a percentage of the retail total of the order, not the weight of the order. The shipping price percentages, minimum shipping charges, and shipping providers are as follows:
|FedEx Express Save (3-day)
|FedEx 2nd Day Air
|FedEx Standard Overnight
||Fedex 2nd Day Air
||USPS Priority Mail
|FedEx International Economy
Please note that shipping is always based on the full retail value of the item even when the item is purchased at a discount.
In the continental United States, customers have 4 shipping methods available through FedEx:
- FedEx Standard Overnight®: After leaving Close To My Heart’s corporate office, this option guarantees next-business-day delivery Monday through Friday by 3:00 pm to most US addresses; by 4:30 pm to rural areas.
- FedEx 2Day®: This option guarantees orders will arrive to most areas 2 business days after your order leaves the corporate office, Monday through Friday by 7:00 pm.
- FedEx Express Saver® (3-day): This option guarantees delivery 3 business days after your order leaves the corporate office, Monday through Friday by 7:00 pm.
- FedEx Ground: After leaving Close To My Heart’s corporate office, orders typically arrive within 1 to 5 business days (for packages up to 70 lbs.), Tuesday through Saturday between 9:00 am and 8:00 pm.
Shipments to Alaska or Hawaii must ship via FedEx 2Day®. Only 1 shipping method is allowed per order.
If you choose an expedited shipping method (FedEx Standard Overnight®, 2Day®, or Express Saver®) and your order contains items that are on backorder, your in-stock items will ship via the shipping method you select, but the backordered items will be sent separately via USPS when they become available.
Please keep in mind that upgraded shipping methods are guaranteed by the carrier, and Close To My Heart is not responsible for shipping delays after the order has left the warehouse.
FedEx or Landmark will notify you by email when an order is shipped so you may track the delivery of your order. Orders shipped through USPS do not have tracking numbers.